Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Take Some Dictation!


A man went for a job with a major company. "I'm looking for a job as a consultant," he said. The employer said: "No, sorry. We already have enough consultants." "Ok, well, with my experience, I could be an adviser." "No, we've got more then we can use already." The applicant was becoming increaslingly desperate. "Look, I'm not proud. I can do paperwork - I'll be a clerk. If you have too many, I'll start as a janitor." "I'm sorry," said the employer, "but we just don't seem to have any openings for someone with your qualifications." At this, the applicant stood up, smashed his fist on the desk and stormed: "Work for you, I'd have to be a low-life, belly-crawling, double-dealing jerk!" "Oh," said the employer, "you didn't say you were a lawyer. Sit down. We may have an opening after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment