Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Guy Mentally Undressing Me At The Mall...


... Did you think I wouldn’t notice you staring at me while I ate my dinner?
Did you think I couldn’t feel your eyes gliding up my legs, lingering on the deep cleavage my tight tank top creates while I sucked on the straw of my soda with red-glazed lips?
I can tell you’re the shy type, cursed by just enough insecurity to keep you from approaching me. You’re a cute guy, but instead of talking to the sexy brunette in front of you, you sit at your table, fantasizing. Are you thinking about how I look without a shirt?
Bent over in front of you with my thong pulled between my booty crack? Or maybe you’re running through a scenario in your mind where you manage to find the confidence and approach me. What would you say to me? What would I say to you?
Surely a woman wearing such revealing clothes would have sex on her mind, right? Her pussy would be wet and ready to fuck, right? Then again, maybe she just wants to be left alone. You would never think that I didn't havea pussy would you?
Maybe she’s waiting for her boyfriend or husband. Maybe you’re not her type. So many maybes.
“Do you want to go get some coffee?” That’s all you have to say. Just get up from your table, walk over to mine, and ask me if I want to go get coffee. I wish I could ask you, but that would be against the rules. Hell, I’d even settle for you meeting my eyes. I could at least give you a come-hither smile. Because I do have sex on my mind.
My clitty is dripping wet and my ass is ready to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment