Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spent ...


I put my phone down on the table between our wine glasses. The bar was almost empty - not much lunch traffic, but a few drinkers were hanging about. "I have a phone call scheduled for two o'clock." Rob smiled "Oh, I was hoping to be naked by then." "Well, there's a lot we can do. I could talk naked. Just not with something in my mouth." "Shame..." We were on our way out when the cell started buzzing. I sat back down and answered in a tone of voice that contrasted very sexily with the horny foreplay chat we'd just been indulging in. "Yes, I think we can do that..." I was concentrating admirably with his hand on my thigh. Still talking, I spread her legs just slightly wider, as he stroked his way up towards the tight crotch of my jeans. My clit was aching. "...but is he going to be available..." I was doing very well at whatever I was talking about. I can't really remember much of what I actually said - his hand was now digging around the back of my jeans, his fingers tracing the outline of the back of my panties, pulling at the t-shaped junction where the waistband met the narrow strip of transparent fabric that disappeared down in between the globes of my booty. This was his right hand. His left made its way up the front of my shirt, feeling for the sensitive bump of my nipple beneath my silk shirt. He stroked my right breast with lazy circles, staying away from my rock hard nipple. "Aha...blah blah blah..." I continued undaunted. Rob took my nipple between thumb and forefinger, squeezing gently until it was harder. No sign - my phone manner was still impeccable… but my clit was getting even harder! So, he pinched. Harder, and then just a little harder than that. I felt the urge to clear her throat. Rob pinched again. I smiled … Extending the conversation just to get more of this teasing. He pinched some more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment