Monday, August 16, 2010

How to Feminize your Husband/Boyfriend!


1. Make a Sex Object out of Him

* Dress him like a slut (It will take a while to let someone else dress you, and see you, but once the clothes go on, you are transformed, by appearance and by thoughts)

* Pinch his butt (he will love it when you does this, especially in public, and he will jump from the slight pain!)

* Tell him that he is just a sex toy to get you off. He will love being ‘used’)

* Put a cock cage or chastity device on him and only unlock it when YOU need pleasure. (he may choose to remain in these 24/7, but you has needs!)


2. Role Playing the Housewife/Whore

* Make him dress like a maid and perform housewifely duties like cleaning, laundry, and cooking. Some go as far as making him wash out their panties and hose by hand as an act of humiliation.

3. Shame

* Use negative labels like whore, slut, cocksucker, boy, girl, bitch, etc. (sissy, cocksucker, slut, fuck slut, girl are cool too.)

* Make him feel embarrassed for getting turned on by something which is taboo to him. (he will love the shame, it sends him further, deeper into subservience)

* Be condescending. (especially when in public)

* Discipline him publicly. (Whether verbal or physical, it works every time)

* Make him do things which he finds humiliating or taboo. (While at VS ask him “is this the right size?” holding up panties in public for all to see)

* Humiliate his dick size; make him feel like he has to try hard to be man enough for you. (This one gets into his head, and makes me weak, every time)


4. Vulnerability

* Treat him like a girl in every way. Help him to feel feminine. (Girlie clothes underneath his ‘man’ clothes, especially in public)

* Encourage him to vocalize in a feminine manner during sex. Tell him to moan lightly like a girl. (This is utterly embarrassing)

* Emphasize the fact that you are going to “take” him and not vice versa. (He will like it when the rules are set straight from the beginning.)

* Get him to spread his legs like a slut. (especially while on his back, he will feel so vulnerable)

* Call his ass a pussy and his cock a clit. (he will really start to believe it, and treat them accordingly.)

* Make him feel that you are in control and that you WILL without a doubt
penetrate him. (Systematically shutting down his ‘manhood’)

* Talk to him about the sensation of stretching him and opening up his
booty (Watch him close his eyes and start twisting the pillow by this point.)

37 comments:

  1. I only have links to my blogs on my site but will folow you from my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistress does a number of these things: Calls me a "pussy" in front of people, corrects me and disciplines me in public, tells people how I can't satisfy her with my little thing, calls me her "girlfriend" in front of other people, has me use a dildo on her to get her off. But I worship her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevie -- ahhh... don't you just love... do you dress in public in front of her friends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just adore this happening to me....Ohhhh please. sissy jayne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful set of ideas and the amazing thing is 'he' will buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, pretty please.....oh please. xxx sissy jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and it sums it all up so nicely. My wife is helping me to become a sissy and it's so hot. Just starting out and have lots of work to do but the process will be fun too. Great blog, my clit is wet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Mistress, it will be my pleasure and an honour to wait..sissy jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I could find someone to do all of that to me.
    I would love to be a sissy to someone and to become a sissy bride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has my wife feminized me enough by sending me to the shops "dressed" and wearing a very frilly laced bib apron ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I assume the answer is yes joan?

    Sharon ... is your clitty hard thinking about it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nikki cum to my boat and do all these things to me pleeeze
    Luv
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dorothy -- why doesn't your wife do them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nikki
    Pure vanilla do you know a place or someone who would give this maid a job?
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so yummy, I just love it! :kisses:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Nikki would love an answer how bout someone in annapolis when I'm traveling thru?
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dah ... Let me see if I know someone?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so wonderful Nikkij, to be treated like that by a woman. Putting on frilly womens clothes and serving a woman and being humilliated by her is heaven.

    ReplyDelete

  19. These are all wonderful suggestions... but why would any self-respecting Female be SO LENIENT on a male in properly training him?

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many great ideas in this post. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great procedure. to de-male. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is our job . We must comply

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the great ideas! Would love to be on the receiving end of this treatment of a sissy maid!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My wife started to feminize me from a short time. Im so happy with my new life but she need some help for guide.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete