Monday, July 19, 2010

Seven Sex Questions - and More



Q1. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?
I was a ripe old age of 14 when I got my lance waxed!


Q2. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN EMBARRASSING SEXUAL MOMENT?
Getting caught by my older sister modeling myself in front of the mirror in her brand new teddy. The wet spot was a little embarrassing.

Q3. HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN CAUGHT HAVING SEX?
Endless times but the most interesting “catch” was when one of my clients, when I dressed as a male – but underneath I as was always en-femme, during my day job, caught a peek of my garter belt as I bent over to pick up the paperwork I dropped on his office floor. I thought I was a goner, but he asked if we could meet for a drink after work. We did, and as we sat at the bar he ran his hand up my pants leg. He found my stockings and the garter and simply said I thought so … what’s your female name … Nikkij to my friends … so when do I get to meet the complete Nikkij!

Q4. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN A ROMANTIC SETTING?
Romantic … I’ll get back to you on that one… most embarrassing moment when I met another of my clients at a bondage party. As usual, since I have been 21 I was dressed as Nikkij and leashed by my ex and Ted, one of my clients was as I later found out, was also ona leash held by his wife Kathryn … he was compeltely naked but in heels.
I whispered to Ashley, my ex, and She motioned for Kathryn to bring Ted over to us… his head down. She asked if her slut could play with her sissy for awhile … alone. Ted meet Nikkij!
Q5.HAVE YOU EVER FAKED AN ORGASM? (and to guys, have you had someone fake one on you but you knew it?)
To my knowledge, no one has faked an orgasm with me... but that's not to say it couldn't possibly have happened!

Q6. DO YOU OWN A SEX TOY AND HOW MANY?
Absolutely! I have plastic anal beads (string), jelly anal beads, a beaded jelly anal plug, a regular jelly butt plug, a jelly anal vibe, a vibrating jelly butt plug, a slim plastic vibrator, four scrotum/cock ring pair, and an adjustable cock ring. Handcuffs, dildoes and much, much more Oh, yea - and don't forget the lube!

Q7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE, BESIDES LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY?
Everyday has an opportunity to be memorable!
I received two emails ... I thought I would post my answers here.

1) Three jobs I have had in my life: Bartender, Marketing Vice President, Cuckhold
2) Three Places that I have lived: San Francisco, Dallas, Annapolis
3) Three TV shows I like to watch: Sex in the City, Grey’s Anatomy, NFL Football
4) Three places I have been on vacation: Key West, San Francisco, Paris
5) Three of my favorite foods: Shrimp, NY Strip Steak, Wine -- grapes must be food!
6) Three places where I would rather be right now: Having sex, Having more sex, Having sex over and over again

Well, here we go - more stuff you didn't want to know about me in the first place - but you're gone to learn anyway; but at least we have a sexy picture to keep you company while you read:
Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Bartender
2. Caterer 3. Marketing Director 4. Fluffer
Four movies I could watch over and over: 1. 2. 3. 4. – not a big movie goer
Four places I have lived: 1. San Francisco 2. Dallas
3. Washington DC 4. Annapolis
Four TV shows I love to watch: 1. Grey’s Anatomy 2. Bachelor/Bachelorette
3. NFL Football 4. Food Network
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Switzerland 2. Napa Valley Wine Country 3. France 4. Skiing in Colorado and Utah
Four websites I visit daily - no cheating and saying your blog page page and/or friends):
1. Yahoo.com 2. Fark.com 3. Fleshbot.com
4. Flickr.com
Four favorite foods:
1. NY Strip Steak
2. Potatoes
3. Corn on the cob 4. Summer Tomatoes
Four places I’d like to be right now:
1. Having sex in Caribbean 2. Having sex again
3. Having sex on the beach
4. Having sex again and again

1 comment: